Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What is Art?


I an taking a digital photography class and loving it. The model of the week was some roses. Thery were very pretty and orange. The best part was that I got some great pictures out of them. This one happens to be my favorite. Then I started to think about the art class that I took at USU.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The instructer went on and on about a piece of canvas painted blue. To me they are lazy painters not wanting to do anything but still get credit,  not art. When I seen this picture I feel a sense of pride because I took this photo. It is not the best, nor will it win any awards, but hey, if a blue painted canvas is considered art, why not this.

3 comments:

Rebecka said...

Hey Cutie!
Glad to see you have a blog.
If you can, enable the following function so that I can blog-stalk you more efficiently.

Hope to see more of your photos too. This one is bee-utiful.
(We can make you a background for the blog using your photos. That's "we" as in the royal sense meaning me.)

Levi said...

Nice work! Wasn't that fun?

Trouble said...

yes we love to have new blogs to stalk!!