Thursday, July 8, 2010

MOM I cant fly yet!!!

Brady: Mom, I'm so mad. I still can't fly yet. Me: Sorry kiddo. People can't fly. Just not in our many abilities. Brady: I know, that's why I tried to turn myself into a dinosaur bird. But I just turned back into a Brady. Me: Trying really hard not to laugh.

That was the start to my morning. Poor kid was so upset that he can't fly. Some moments I miss being young. The moments are fleeting but there all the same. I remember when all things were still magical, when you hope that maybe someday you can fly. But then you grow up and have children. That is a magical time. I wouldn't trade them for the world. Even when they wake you up at three in the morning, saying that there is a monster in the kitchen eating chips. Damn Monster... those were my chips!!!

1 comment:

Brandi Beaver said...

Are you sure that monster wasn't TC?