Saturday, August 21, 2010

School

I used to be confused to why my mother used to love this time of year. It was hot, dry, and Oh ya, school started. As a kid, school starting was a time of mixed feelings. We got to get new clothes, but we HAD to go back to school. I couldn't wait until I was " All Grown Up" so I didn't have to go back to school and I could work for a living. In reality, I love working, but I do miss summer vacations. As I had children I have figured out why my mother loved this time of year. After one VERY,VERY long summer of my kids whining, crying , fighting and trying to be their entertainment committee, my children are finally going back to school. All of them. Yes my baby is going to ALL DAY KINDERGARTEN!!!!! This is just like Christmas. I have finished all the school shopping, I am now just waiting the 9 days for them to finally go back!!!

No comments: