Sunday, October 31, 2010

And October is over

October was a long month. Really, REALLY long. But things are looking up.

I am already starting to think about Thanksgiving and that holiday that will not be mentioned until the day after. Again, I will be having Thanksgiving at my house, and I get that day off. However I do have to work the next holiday and I;m not too thrilled about that.

I have also started to take note of the random things that come out of my mouth when dealing with my kids. You know those things that after you say them you thing "omg did I just say that!" Yesterday was a prime example for that. The exact phrase was " Dani, not everything that's green is a pickle." There is a story behind that statement, but I think that I will keep it to myself. And just for the record, Dani is turning into a first class Smart ass! Tc got a new fin for his car and he was incredibly excited about it. Dani's response " Seriously, That's it?" I know, I do love that child.

My camera is a piece of crap, so if anyone has a Canon 7D they want to donate for my cause, I would appreciate it. If not, and most likely, I will be saving up for one. I have decided to upgrade to another canon. I already have three lenses and if I went Nikon, I would have to start all over.

Other than the kittens, there is no more news. We are all doing great! Trudging along in our lives causing mischief where we can. Yes it's good times!!!

No comments: