Monday, June 20, 2011

Paint quest

I think the paint quest deserves its own blog. When I was newly married my husbands opinion of paint colors was very important to me. It soon got to be a big frustration. Ben thinks that the world should be painted in white. I believe that if your going to paint, paint in color! So after years of having the " do you like this color argument" I finally decided to just get what I like, and if he " hell No's it" well then that one is out. We are repainted and redoing most of the house. And I have chosen all the colors. No hell No's yet. My front room is now a brownish pink on one wall, with a bisque color on the rest of the walls and trimmed in a coffee brown. It looks great. The kitchen will be green trimmed in coffee brown, my bathroom gray and purple, my bedroom, purple with a light purple, etc. Not one of these colors are white. All of these colors have names of course, and I will post before and after pictures soon!

1 comment:

~Mindy~ said...

Oooh fun! I'm almost to the painting portion of the house remodel and Jon and I have the same issue, only he likes colors that are just aweful (he wanted to paint a room in our old house either black and orange or black and gray!!! Seriously???) Can't wait to see your pictures, I may have to steal some ideas! :)