Monday, December 26, 2011

And there goes the truck.... for now ...aka... Thank you Maytag

Wow!!! It has been awhile since I have posted hasn't it. So much has happened. I just finished my first semester of collage in two years. Three A's and a B+, the B+ was in math so that's OK. The kids are great and actually getting along, its fantastic! Oh and our plans to buy a new truck in April have been pushed back for now. Here is that story.


It starts on Christmas day, or yesterday when Ben walked out to the garage and smelled a horrible smell. That smell was the compressor of the deep freezer going out. Thankfully it is cold outside and we had been putting money away for a truck, so we had it to buy a new one. that problem solved.

This morning i noticed that my washing machine ( the one that has been fixed twice already and Maytag refused to replace) was getting loud. Sure enough the bearing is going out again. I called Maytag to confirm the warranty that they said they were going to extend and guess what... the proper paperwork was never filed by Maytag. Sadly after dealing with this company multiple times and even being told to F@#$ off by one of the customer service people, I am not surprised. So I will run the washer until it dies then buy a non-Maytag washer.

But I refuse to think negative, the freezer broke in the winter, and I had the money to replace it, and I have at least 6-8 weeks to save money and review washers. So I am going to be grateful for small miracles... and NEVER EVER EVER buy another Maytag again!

No comments: