Monday, May 31, 2010

Yes... I do believe in aliens and No... I have not ever been abducted by them

I am about to start working some graveyards so last night I decided to stay up late in preparation for them. So I decided to watch a movie, The Fourth Kind. It is the movie that they claim is based on actual events, and scary as hell. Not the best option to watch before you go to bed. I had mess up dreams all night long, and since Ben was a sweetheart and stayed up with me, he had weird dreams as well. 
The movie reminds me of a unexplained sighting I had back in 2002. Me, Ben and the kids were laying on the Trampoline watching the meteor shower when we saw a pure black triangle glide over us. It didn't make a sound, was a perfect triangle shape and was about 10 feet across. It was just above the tree line. It was very strange. So yes, I do believe in aliens, ghosts, and bigfoot. Werewolves and vampires, well I think I would need more proof.